So we are still in the middle of nowhere SC. We didn't end up making it to Memphis.
The problem with the truck is bigger than we thought.
Now we are sitting in a motel waiting for Monday. The mechanic was trying to find a transfer case used so we could save about 1700$.
So we might not be out of here and back on the road until Tuesday...which is when we were planning on being in Arizona.
But it's okay. We are going to Augusta tomorrow to hang out and get Ronnie fitted for his tux for our friends' wedding later this month!
So I'll write more later when something is actually happening. ;]
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone