Monday, March 21, 2011

I Heart Weddings!!!

I really do! And it's even better when it's the wedding of two good friends!

AND I realized this weekend that I am now at the age where friends (and not just military) will be getting married, since this wedding makes #2 I have attended so far in 2011! And it's only MARCH!


This weekend the Hubby and I celebrated with our friends Mike and Nicole! Mike and Ronnie were in bootcamp at the same time (but not together) but met in A-School in Charleston! The wedding was small but beautiful, Ronnie was a groomsman, it was really great that they asked us to be there on this special day. What is even more exciting is we will all be in San Diego together really soon! I'm really looking forward to having Nicole there!
I took this with my phone because I frequently forget things, like hair brushes and cameras.

I finally have some internet now, SO no more posting via phone for awhile! :]
So I'm sitting here typing away while the Hubby is playing Black Ops on xbox Live.

This is us in the car on the way to Phoenix this weekend, Ronnie isn't looking at the camera because he is DRIVING!


I am very excited for this week! We finally get to relax, and spend time with our family and friends we haven't seen in awhile. Tomorrow, we have NO PLANS...

Funny, as I typed "NO PLANS" the Hubby looked away from the video game and asked me "What are we doing tomorrow?"


I guess we will see...
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment