Thursday, March 17, 2011

The end of the tunnel!

I feel like every time I post lately I'm starting off with "it's been a few days..."

But!

We are definitely seeing the light at the end of this loooong dark, moving, broken down truck, housing mess tunnel!

Ronnie's truck broke down AGAIN on Sunday 80 miles out of town...so that was a big mess, luckily he has friends and family with big trucks too!

Tuesday we went to San Diego to go to the housing office to get on a waiting list. We got there as they were closing but someone was nice enough to stay and help us! And she didn't just help us...

she FOUND US A HOUSE!!!

it was pretty amazing, I definitely believe God has a hand in all of this, He shows us over and over again "I'm here and I love you, just trust me."

So that brings us to today, we are on the road to San Diego to sign the lease! I'm so excited for our new home. I think I'm going to like living in housing, I'm looking forward to the community. We drove by the house the other day just to see the outside, when I saw signs reading "welcome home daddy!" over doors, I knew we were home.

No comments:

Post a Comment