Monday, May 2, 2011

TOMORROW

we have our first doctor's appointment!

I have to say I am a little nervous but
REALLY EXCITED!

I feel like the last 2 1/2 weeks of my life have taken
FOR-EV-ER
But now it's finally here.
I hope everything is going okay in there!

Today I went to the school I am starting back at in August.
It was so good to be back on that BEAUTIFUL campus! 
And I'm not exaggerating when I make the type that big! 
That doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.

Let me just start with most of this campus has an ocean view;
this includes some classrooms, some dorm rooms, and the cafeteria.
I don't think I need to go into anymore detail than that :]


But this time around school here will be different.
I won't be living on campus.
Most of my friends here are graduating in a few days.
AND the big one...I'll be about 6 months pregnant when classes start!


That is what I'm most nervous about.


-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment