Thursday, May 5, 2011

I can't believe it's already THURSDAY!

I feel like I've been SO busy this week!

But I haven't actually been THAT busy...hmmm...

The doctors appointment went okay.
I filled out MORE paperwork...
Gave them ANOTHER urine sample...
OH and I almost forgot about the 8 tubes of blood they drained out of me!
(The girl taking my blood was like "It's a good thing you have fast blood!" WHAT does that mean?!?!)

I go back in a couple weeks to actually meet the doctor and do an ultrasound and stuff!

Yesterday I met one of my neighbors. She seems really nice.
Our other neighbors just moved out, so we never got to meet them.

I also stumbled across the show Extreme Couponing on TLC.
OMG
Those people are crazy! BUT SO SO SO AWESOME! 
I was watching it when Ronnie came home from work and he watched it with me.
Which is amazing because he does not normally like to watch shows like that.


He asked me "Are you going to start doing this and save us a bunch of money?!" 
I am really thinking about it.
Maybe not to the EXTREME they do but it would be neat to try it.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment