Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My weekend, a few days late!

I think I may have accidentally trained Charlie to pose for pictures, look at the lower left corner!
Do you remember your Prom? Did you go to your Prom??
My little sister did this weekend.
My mom and I did her hair, and I took photos of her and her friends!
It was really neat to be there! Another reason I'm so happy we get to live so close to home!
  
These are just a few of the photos I took, I just wanted to share!
This last weekend was a great weekend. 
Which is why it's taken me until today to blog about it...I've been catching up on my sleep!

On Saturday, my sisters and I took my mom to lunch at one of her favorite restaurants, The Garden Cafe. It's only open a few months out of the year, the cooler ones, since it is outside in a historic garden. And it doesn't matter how much shade or misters you have...
eating outside in 115+ degree heat is NOT a good thing!
Lunch was delicious of course! 
It's been a long time since we've eaten there.
We used to go every Mother's Day for their brunch. 
And since Mother's Day is a crazy day to eat out anywhere, we went a day early!
After we got my sister ready and off to Prom, I jumped in the pool with my other sister.
It was SOOO nice! Charlie even jumped in and cooled off with us.
Sunday we went to church, and then to a Mother's Day lunch at Ronnie's church.
It's weird to think that next year I will actually have a child on Mother's Day!

-Kristin

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment