Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award?!?!






Wow! A lot has happened this week, I wasn't expecting it but Sara Mac from Anchors & Sails awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award! Seven facts about myself and then award other blogs! Here it goes....

1. I'm glad our new house has TONS of windows and skylights because I LOVE natural sunlight and definitely prefer it over electricity.

2. I learned how to swim when I was really young, so young I can't even remember when I learned. My whole life it has been as natural as walking for me. 

3. I was a lifeguard and swimming lessons instructor for 7 years, and I swam competitively for 10 years.

4. I have attended 4 colleges in 4 years, I should be graduating this May like all of my friends, but I still have a couple years to go.

5. I LOVE THE BEACH!!!! When I was little my parents planned a surprise trip to Disneyland but told me we were going to the beach to throw me off and I was SO excited for it. When we pulled up at The Happiest Place on Earth, I cried because it wasn't the beach, but I still enjoyed the trip. :]

6. My entire life I have said I wanted to be an art teacher, when I started college that all changed. This fall I am changing my major to Art Education!

7. I like shooting guns. I never thought I would, but the Husband got me into it...it's actually a lot of fun!

Now for my blogger choices! 






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my Award! :) Also that story about D-land is too funny!

    ReplyDelete