Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pretty Pink Day!

I got Claira dressed today, and was super excited because it is warm enough for her to wear some of my favorite outfits of hers. This little onesie is probably my favorite of the size she is in right now, and I am going to be really sad when she outgrows it soon! 
We were playing in the living room, and I decided she was too cute to NOT do a little photo shoot. 
SO I ran upstairs and pulled out a fuzzy blanket and draped it over the couch, the quilt she is on is one my grandma sewed for her! 
Here are a few of my favorites! 









We had so much fun rolling around on the floor.
I was looking back at earlier photos and I can't believe how much she has grown!
She will be crawling in no time, and I am not sure I'm ready for that yet...

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment